Wednesday, July 6, 2011

holidays sweet holidays

 chances are if you love fabric you will love cushions too. when we posted last week about a quick and easy way to store fabric and make more room I came across lovely fabric I bought years ago from no chintz. if you ever are in need of inspiration and a little colour no chintz is the place to go. too nice for my lack of sewing skills. it's school holidays and it's always nice to change things around a little. a little project with fabric scraps... the ones left over from stuffing the cushions last week.


super quick just like wrapping a present, my little girl can do it. easy to wash and if my sewing skills every improve I can still use it to make something fabulous




jut a little note. next week will be a blogiday for fiona kate we will be back the following week bursting with ideas