Monday, February 15, 2010


I love type all things letters and have always always coveted a bus scroll...

While waiting for the universe to come through I was asked this week about affordable art . It got me to thinking about left over letters and uses for them.so here goes.....

We used some corflute ( reclaimed - meaning we picked it up from the tip) but you could just as easily use cardboard painted black.On the back of the boys door it looks lovely and feels so personal. It may not be high art but at the same time it's precious for now.

I always want to remember things that my little ones say that make me smile - especially this week. I will post other examples of works we are making using our fiona kate letters.



You would not believe how long it has taken to write this post - simple...hmmm not today